It’s getting close and the judges panel (which is pretty sick this year) is getting anxious. Just about 2 weeks left to get your submissions in.
In case you haven’t notice, we’ve renamed the Top BSV award after our dear friend, Sam Trowbridge. Let’s make him proud!
There’s over $2,000 in cash and prizes on the line so get filming! Submissions are due by 11:59pm PT on Monday, October 3rd.
BSV Sam Trowbridge Award
For the best overall video based on riding, production and entertainment value.
-1st Place : $300 Freebord Store Credit + $500 cash
-2nd Place : $150 Freebord Store Credit + Contour GPS Camera
-3rd Place : Contour GPS Camera
Best Riding Award
For the video that shows the hardest shredding.
-Prize : $300 Freebord Store Credit
Film Making Award
For the best cinematography, editing, creativity and originality.
-Prize : $300 cash
– Video submissions must be less than or equal to 2 minutes.
– You may submit as many videos as you want, but all videos must be in no later than 11:59pm PT on Monday, October 3rd. Only one of your videos may be chosen for the BSV ST Award Top 10.
– All videos must be hosted online (at vimeo or youtube) and tagged as Freebord BSV2011. Then email a link to the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please include your name and contact info in the email.
– You must also save a full-quality version of your video on your computer for your entry to be eligible to win (we may request it at some point ).
– Freebord Manufacturing will do the initial round of judging, narrowing the submissions down to a top 10 for the BSV ST Award. From those final 10, a panel of outside judges will select the winner.
– There will be no runner up awards for the Best Riding and Film Making Award categories.
– All videos must be related to Freebord.
Any questions? Send an email to email@example.com or call us at 415-285-2673.
Check out last year’s winner and finalists: www.freebord.com/bsv. Think you can do better? Bring it on!!
By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
All entries must be of original design and personal execution. Freebord Manufacturing shall not be responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or corrupted files. Entries that are incomplete are not eligible. Participants agree to be bound by these rules and all decisions are final. Freebord will not accept late submissions due to technical difficulties, and furthermore, third party sites are not responsible for late submissions due to technical difficulties.
All entrants release Freebord and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability from injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance or use of the prize.
By submitting a video to this contest, all participants transfer automatically to FREEBORD, who accepts full and entire rights to the use of the video submission. All of the results and proceeds of your entry hereunder shall be owned by Freebord Manufacturing. You hereby assign all rights, titles and interest therein to FREEBORD and relinquish all claims to any right, title or interest of any kind associated with your submitted video and its use by FREEBORD.